In order to enable sharing of data the emission data for vehicles is standardized. The data exchange format contains all data that is applicable for a specific engine taxonomy code.
The standardized emission map has a “.map.txt” extension and is also human readable. The file starts With metadata which contains information about:
- the engine taxonomy code,
- total driven kilometers over which the data was gathered,
- total time in hours over which the data was gathered,
- the number of vehicles which were tested to create the emission map,
- the DOI (Digital Object Identifier) reference,
- which emission maps are available in the file.
The DOI refers to Deliverable 1.2 that provides the full description of the standardized emission map.
All available Emission maps (42 at the moment) can be downloaded free of charge in Zenodo.